Friday, May 3, 2013

What I have learned today...

I have learned that I am already falling in love with blogging because I have a lot on my mind and sometimes it's just nice to write it all out.
I have learned that my blog posts may not always be agreed with and that's okay because this is about me!
I have learned that I miss my children when they are gone or asleep because it makes the house so much quieter.
I have learned that I enjoy a quiet house despite what I said above ;oP
I have learned that I enjoy bringing my computer to the back deck of my townhome with me while I sit outside and do whatever it is I want to do on my computer at that moment because it gives me fresh air, beautiful views, and time to myself.
I have learned that I smoke a lot more (I know I shouldn't because I am pregnant and have children...) when I am enjoying the great outdoors.
I have learned that I am not as organized as I would like to be despite what I tell myself in my head.
I have learned that there are A LOT of really helpful blogs on Pinterest.com to get me to where I want to be financially, organizationally, as a person, with a clean house, with my children, and in my life in general.
I have learned that, whether it is bad for me or not, Mountain Dew is my favorite drink AND it gives me major heartburn when I'm pregnant.
I have learned how to make better spreadsheets on Excel, Calendars on Word, and numerous things on Publisher.
I have learned that I need to get in touch more often with my friends and family that I don't get to see very often because they live so far away.
I have learned that I need more motivation to get things done.
I have learned that I know how to be motivated because of my time in the United States Army and just need to tap into that again.
I have learned that I am a well versed person.
I have learned that my children have too many friends that they want to hang out with nowadays, instead of hanging out at home with me...
I have learned that my children are growing up right before my eyes, even though I don't want them to.
I have learned that, despite our differences or arguments, I have met my soulmate in my husband and am thankful everyday that I met him when I did.
I have learned that I am a faithful, true, honest person who wears her heart on her sleeve.
These are things that I have learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment