Friday, May 3, 2013

My first post

This is my first attempt at becoming an avid blogger. I have lots of things on my mind, lots of things I am passionate about, and lots to say! A little bit about me:
I am a mom of 6 and pregnant with number 7!!!
My oldest 3 are my stepchildren but they are mine.
I absolutely adore my husband...even though some days are harder than others ;oP

I am a disabled veteran of the United States Army and spend most of my days browsing the internet, playing Aion (an MMORPG) with my husband (although not as often as he'd like), taking care of the children I still have left at home, knitting, crocheting, or cross-stitching, and learning as much new stuff as my little brain can cram in one space!
There is not one thing you could ask me that I wouldn't be truthful about in answering because I feel it is very important for people to know me for me. If that means they don't like me after they get to know me, so be it...it obviously wasn't meant as long term anyway. If that means I make a lifelong friend, GREAT!...the more the merrier. The only thing I ask is this...don't judge me before you know me (even though there are those out there who will) because I won't judge you without knowing you, either.
I hope you will learn to enjoy my posts from here on out because I plan on doing this for as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment