Sunday, May 5, 2013

Goals for my day


 

So today I am going to focus on taking it one step at a time. I don't want to overwhelm myself (or make myself so tired that I can't see straight). I am spending my day "shining my sink"! I know this sounds silly but after reading page after page from The FlyLady, I feel extremely motivated and okay with taking it one day at a time.
Today is my first day of her "31 Beginner BabySteps" and she teaches me how to shine my sink. Then I will follow step 2 (Day 2) tomorrow but continue to shine my sink each day. I will build each step but continue the one learned before that.
My goals for today are as follows:
Shine my sink
Create my Control Journal
and relax!
I think while I am on my relaxing I am going to also research daily motivational quotes that I can keep in my Control Journal or some sort of binder and take time for motivating myself each morning.
I found my camera!!! Yay! So now after I shine my sink I can post a picture and show everyone what I have accomplished today ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment